Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Author's Notes #7

One thing's for sure, this year's entries have MUCH longer chapters than last year or the year before. It could be that I'm currently using Jer's Novel Writer and that's why each section of each chapter is so full, but I wonder, would anyone think that a 4700 word chapter be too long? The way I'm sorting out each chapter is POV. Chapter one was told from Drew - the retired Raydars player's POV. Chapter 2 was told from his son's POV (Corey's), so it had to be that long.

It seems I'm ending each chapter with a radio/tv broadcast. That should be interesting.

Also, Bratworse HATES Corey. Calls him a whiny ass titty baby. *snort*

I'm actually trying to make Corey a tad more sympathetic, but it is hard when his char. is screaming wimpify me!

Anyway, enjoy yourself.

All of Chapter 1 is here and all of chapter 2 is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home