Friday, November 10, 2006

Author's Notes #8

Well, I did something last night that I don't normally do in stories like this, but because I'm using Jer's Novel Writer, it's actually possilbe.

I skipped ahead to Part 2, 2/28 Chapter 1 and started there.

I'm now at around 9,000 but it's still slowly being ekked out. That's because I have at least 2 more chapters to finish in Part 1, maybe more. I'm going to have to careful writing.

I'm trudging onward though I'm almost 10,000 words behind and haven't hit my 10,000 word. That should happen sometime today.

Then it's off for a period of about 18 hours to celebrate my birthday - "To Kill a Mockingbird" in Long Beach: it's a play that one of my friends is in and it should be good!.

I have the new kitty sitting on my chest right now and I so dearly want to take a shower but she's snoozin' so comfortably. Yeah, I admit it, I'm a softie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home